Reuters Via WikiLeaks: Clinton Foundation Financed 9/11 Terrorists

The latest round of Wikileaks documents reveal that the Clinton Foundation played a "vital role" in the 9/11 attacks.
The latest round of Wikileaks documents reveal that the Clinton Foundation played a “vital role” in the 9/11 attacks.

London, UK — In a bombshell revelation this morning, WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange dropped the mother of all explosions onto the Clinton campaign.

“In hacked Clinton emails from 2000 and 2001, it is crystal clear that the Clinton Foundation played a vital role in funneling finances to at least seven of the 9/11 terrorists that murdered more than 3,000 innocent American civilians,” Assange stated. “Not only did they help to finance the depraved scheme’s of these terrorists, they also helped them enter the country by lobbying then Secretary of State, Colin Powell, on their behalf.”

“Email threads between several Saudi sheiks and the Clinton Foundation show a stream of money entering the US from Saudi Arabia through the Clinton Foundation,” Assange continued. “The Clinton Foundation would procure 70% of these funds as administrative fees and pass the remaining 30% on to dummy shell charities, who in turn passed the funds on to support the 9/11 terrorists lifestyles and flying lessons.”

In a briefing this morning, former Secretary of State, Colin Powell said he may have spoken to the Clintons about some Saudi students seeking visas around that time, but he didn’t recall any names of said students. Powell also stated that he was almost positive that these were not the 9/11 terrorists. Mr. Powell was not made available for questions after the briefing.

The Clinton campaign has denied the allegations, and has made it clear that they have no comment on this subject.